WHY DO I NEED A BUYER'S AGENT?
A Buyer’s Agent represents the buyer and maintains a loyalty to the buyer to:
- Protect their best interest
- Protect their negotiating position
- Advise and give opinion to assist in the transaction
- Helps the buyer to get the best deal on the home
How will I be Notified of a Property?
Our associates want to make sure you are aware of all of the properties that fit your needs. You’ll receive information regarding each new property as it comes on the market so that you know right away of potential matches.
- A Buyer’s Agent works for YOU!
- A Buyer’s Agent can give you advice, not just information.
- A Buyer’s Agent can answer questions without reservation and tell you everything they know!